Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Day off, sorta

After falling asleep around six this morning my wife brings me my cell at 7:30 saying its been ringing, messages from vender's. Make a couple calls and back to see the sandman. 11:00 rolls around and I'm up again and out of bed. I have a new laptop with a VPN (virtual private network) card which allows me to work from home, too slow for serious design work but lets me access my work email and files. So I spent a couple hours taking care of business. Ross had his school work done, so we drove over to Gross park. Nice walking trails cover the park land, we spent an hour or so hiking around. When we finished up there we drove to a vender that I do work with to look at a couple of jobs. All and all, a nice afternoon, now I have to go finish a few jobs outside, my work is never done!

No comments: