Sunday, April 29, 2007

What's going on

I’ve tired of writing about politics and current events as is apparent by my lack of posting. Posting from here on out will be about whatever is going on in my head, not to say there won’t be any politics and current events, I’ve just tired of that steady diet.

Ok then; Friday a project I’ve been working on came to fruition. This to date is the biggest project of my career and involves moving business from a company within our conglomerate to an independent local company. This move will save hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, perhaps a million on tooling costs. And will generate more sales due to completive tooling costs. This move rolls much more responsibility onto my shoulders and increases my work load, but it was the right move to make for the good of our company. I’ve become quite an unpopular fellow overseas due to this and there are factions that hope to see failure in this project; I will however, proceed with confidence and make this a success not only for my company but for myself.

No comments: