Saturday, January 09, 2010

Told ya so.

Chuck was like 17, I was 14…The best thing about Chuck was that he had wheels, I needed wheels to get me to my dealers place in Grand Rapids, I was a mid level distributor… Ted Nugent was going to be at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, I talked my folks into letting me go, my first concert …Tickets were procured. Chuck managed to talk a senior, Anne into going and the group was rounded out with an friend of mine Brad…Chuck was geeked about getting this date, if I was him I’d would’ a ditched us kids…The show was great …Ted came out swinging on a rope, the guy was amazing…

Back in our home town, Chuck wheels into the 7-11 and prepares to roll a joint…I immediately voiced my objections, not about smoking a joint, but the location…Chuck trying to be suave in front of Anne, and dismissed my objections. Lighting the joint and putting it into a power hitter, chuck takes another hit and passes it back as he’s pulling out of the parking lot, I see the cops parked right a crossed the street…They come right after, and pull us over, chuck gets hauled to jail and Anne drives Brad and I home…the next day I say …I told ya so !

No comments: