Saturday, December 09, 2006

Last night

I’m back out in the shop today; like superman had his “fortress of solitude” I have my “shop of solitude” not quite the same level of solitude, but that’s all I have. As I had said in a previous post my life sucks, and I wasn’t kidding, it does, it was easy for me to find someone worst off than myself. At times people will let you down; many times I’ve been that person.

Last night we went to the Santa Claus parade in Coopersville, our newly adopted home town, all the kids have now left Ravenna schools and now go to Coopersville. The parade was long, especially with temps down in the mid 20’s and a stiff breeze, let’s just say it was freezing; however, there was plenty of free hot chocolate up for grabs to combat the chilly weather. Before the parade started we toured the Coopersville museum and the farm museum, both quite interesting. The kids got to feed and pet some reindeer and collect more candy than they need, sometimes it takes times like this to balance out bad.

No comments: