Saturday, January 13, 2007

The people you meet on the net

Yesterday shoprat posted a link to a person’s blog, a person with a small mind a narrow view. This person went on about how he would kill in the name of his cult and terrorizing people with his assault rifle, you get the picture. First I thought to give it to this guy with both barrels, with full use of sentence enhancers. But instead I left a short but to the point message. My days of looking for a fight are gone; however, bring it to me and pose a threat I will respond with overwhelming force. This person is in reality, just some troll with a PC. Most likely has never shot an assault rifle, let alone has one, unlike myself with two at arms reach and train with them. People like this troll have know idea how many of us (guys armed to the teeth) are out there and if the excrement hits the fan, we could form a militia that would number in the tens of thousands. I’m not a theologian, and will not participate in any debate to what has transpired in past history. This I do know, if Islam does not make the same shift in its beliefs and tolerance that Christianity has, it will be destined to an unending battle that it can never win.

1 comment:

shoprat said...

The Michigan County I live in has more guns per square mile than most army bases. I would like to see them try.