Saturday, February 17, 2007

How much more will you take?

Let’s hope this craven act of treason is giving ample the time in the media and that all who supported it are held accountable. This is pure politics and nothing more; those who would chose to support this type of resolution give no support to our troops in this time of war. My most profound memory of the Vietnam War was the day that my teacher announced the war was over; I have only the opinions and memories of my elders and what is written as history that I can discern as fact to base my opinions on. And from that, I see the demorats using their old play book over again. Over at sweetness and light is the list of traitors. If one these cowards may claim to represent you, the right thing to do is put pen to paper and express your thoughts. I, in no way feel that the countries issues with spineless, maneuvering, and corrupt politicians can be solved at the ballot box. Not unless major changes in our political system were to take place, ice water in Hades is more likely. Does this country need a civil war? Will it take another attack with enormous losses of life?

I sense this country is in a steady decline. Not just along political lines, but socially too. I’m just amazed at what I see; the media foisting obama, a man with little or no business, executive, or political experience as to be a candidate for president. Our president stands idly by as this country is invaded by illegal aliens. A Muslim terrorist attacks citizens in a mall, and we as a nation stand by. A major attack is not far off , I’ve always said one more time and it will be open season, I’m just not sure about that any more.

No comments: