Saturday, February 03, 2007

Think you got it bad?

Living here in conservative West Michigan I sometimes feel, well less than properly represented in the senate. I mean, Karl and Debbie hardly share my views and I’m sure you know how I feel about the fine job Jenny’s doing


Which brings me to my point, Minnesota must be a goofy place to live, politically speaking. They elect a professional wrester as there governor. In the midst of a war against muslim death cultists, yes I just said that, they elect a muslim as a representative in DC. I’m sure Minnesota is a great place, outdoorsman’s Valhalla from what I’ve read. But it must be tough for a conservative in those parts, I feel for those guys, and when I think its bad here in Michigan, I feel lucky when I see this.




This guy wants to represent Minnesotans as one of their senators, and considering the track record out there he may just stand a chance.

1 comment:

shoprat said...

I have had the "joy" of meeting Debbie, and don't think she represents central Michigan either. She represents the UAW and the teacher's union, oh and welfare recipients.