Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rope, Tree, Traitor, some assemble required

John Murtha, this guy just won’t stop. I’m so mad at the tactics that the demorats are using to damage the war effort. I listened to a clip of him on Hanity’s show this afternoon; I just can’t believe the words out of this guy’s mouth. I’m at a loss for words or at least words to be used here. Now those cowards want to use regulations and red tape to bog down our soldiers in an effort to surrender to those who pledge to kill us. I will update this post as more info becomes available; don’t bother looking for it on alphabet networks they won’t touch it I’m sure. UPDATE: here a link to the story if you have not yet read it

1 comment:

shoprat said...

Just send him to live in Sharia controlled area. That's worse than death.